Spanish classes for 3-11-year-olds
- 3/4 – 4/5 – 6/7 is an introduction to the vocabulary through rhymes, chants, songs, stories and puppets and activities suitable for this age group.
- 7/8-year-olds moving into Primary, La Jolie Ronde method introduces, recycles and reinforces core vocabulary and the beginnings of grammar with flashcards, games, short role-plays, songs, reading, listening and copying activities.
*If you can’t make it to any of the after school classes recommend us to your school or nursery and send them the link. Click on the image!
1. Orpington – The Walnuts – Thursdays
Bromley College (Orpington Campus)
The Walnuts, Orpington BR6 OTE
2. Holmcroft Church – Saturday Mornings.
Holmcroft Way, Bromley BR2 8AD
10.00am to 11.00am
*call for more details regarding venue
4. Speak to your school about a lunchtime club!
Your chance to win a box of Spanish fun freebies if you sign up for classes.