Do you want an extra-curricular Spanish club in your school?
Young children have the ability to quickly pick up a foreign language. Learning a language at this young age is an excellent preparation for secondary school and for life. Speaking another language sets your child up for a bright future. Spanish is spoken by 400 million speakers worldwide.
Who is Alhambra Spanish for Kids?
Alhambra Spanish is a local based languages club delivering the award-winning La Jolie Ronde Programmes.
La Jolie Ronde teachers have taught children languages for over 30 years and have won the award for “Best National Activity for 5-12 years olds” in 2016, 2015 and 2014 as voted for by parents in the “What’s on 4 awards“.
What can Alhambra Spanish provide?
We can work in your school in groups of up to 12 per class. We deliver lessons to Key Stage 1 & 2
- A unique and well-established structured language course
- An authentic accent for the children to pick up
- Small classes with children of similar age
- Conversation, grammar, games, role-plays, rhymes and stories
- Awareness of the foreign country, its geography and culture
- Termly reports on children’s progress
The programme is designed to enhance the children’s learning skills and to challenge them, in order for them to excel at the language and develop their language skills to the highest level possible.