Booking form / Terms & Conditions
|Person making booking|
|Date of course|
|Purchase Order Number|
|Additional attendee information|
|Attendee Certificate Details|
|Name as you would like it on the certificate|
I confirm the booking details above and the terms and condition below:
Sign: ________________________________________ Date:______________
Please sign and date this form and email back to:
Terms and Conditions for Alhambra Spanish Courses:
Fees for the academic year 2016-2017 are effective from 1st Sept 2016 and are payable in advance of the start of the course. Payment is via online payment Worldpay (see link).
Prices are not subject to V.A.T.
All course fees are exclusive of course materials, photocopies will be provided at the discretion of the tutor.
If you are sponsored by your organisation please supply an official purchase order or a letter confirming that your organisation is paying your fees. An invoice will be issued.
Purchase order must be included in the application form
Without a purchase order your place on the course cannot be guaranteed and you may become liable for payment or removed from the course.
Withdrawal from Courses:
Alhambra Spanish cannot accept any responsibility for circumstances that may prevent a student’s attendance for all or part of a course.
No refunds can be given if students do not attend, unless the training provider withdraws the course or reschedules to a different day or training Centre.
All cancellations of enrolment and requests for refunds must be received in writing via email.
- A full refund will be given 30 days prior to the course starting.
- A 10% of the total course fee is deducted if received more than 14 working days before the start of the course.
- A 30% of the total course fee is deducted if received between 14 and 7 working days before the start of the course.
No refund is payable if received fewer than 7 working days prior to the scheduled start of a course.
Refunds will be returned in the same way as the payment was made.
Refund procedure may take up to four weeks.
- Places are limited to 16 students per class.
- Classes are only for learners aged 16 and above.
- For classes for under 16’s please contact email@example.com
Diversity and Equality Policy:
Equality Diversity and Values Statement
Alhambra Spanish is committed to taking positive steps to ensure that:
- All people receiving training from Alhambra Spanish are treated with dignity and respect, valuing the diversity of all.
- Equality of opportunity and diversity is promoted.
- Services are accessible, appropriate and delivered fairly to all
- Traditionally disadvantaged sections of the community are encouraged to participate in policy decisions about, and the management of, the services provided.
Alhambra Spanish will ensure that groups or individuals protected under the Equality Act 2010 will seek to eliminate discrimination, promote good relations between group and regardless of race, gender, marital status, caring responsibilities, disability, gender re-assignment, age, social class, sexual orientation and religion/belief are given equality of opportunity.
Alhambra Spanish welcomes the statutory requirements laid down in:
- The Equal Pay Act 1970
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
- The Sex Discrimination Act 1975
- The Race Relations Act 1976 and the Race Relations Amended Act February 200
- The NHS Community Care Act 1990
- The Disability Discrimination Act 1995
- The Asylum and Immigration Act 1996
- The Human Rights Act November 1998
- The Employment (Religion or Belief) and (Sexual Orientation) Regulations 2003
Alhambra Spanish recognises that it has moral and social responsibilities that go beyond the provisions of the above-mentioned Acts and Regulations, and that it should support and contribute to the wider process of change through all aspects of its work and practices in order to eliminate discrimination and promote equality and diversity.
*Terms and conditions may be subject to change, notice will be given via email.